The official blog of The Daily.
Download the app for the full interactive experience.
Perv prophet Warren Jeffs is reportedly in a coma. But in his absence, his followers have been building him a 100-room mansion.
Members of the Fundamentalist Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints believe the imprisoned prophet will transform himself and miraculously escape from behind bars, where he’s been since he was arrested in 2006 on separate charges. And so, this spring, they finished the new mansion at the Yearning for Zion Ranch here, replacing the 31-bedroom dwelling built just seven years ago for Jeffs, his 79 wives and their children.
The massive new structure is just one of several erected during a building boom that hasn’t stopped at the ranch, even after a 2008 raid that led to the conviction of Jeffs and seven other church leaders.
- bodyrolls-bodyrolls likes this
- firmenadressen likes this
- scottraposo reblogged this from thedailyfeed
- persianpumpkin likes this
- sirtimmyoftexas reblogged this from thedailyfeed
- twoheadedboyy likes this
- kuwaitigenius reblogged this from thedailyfeed and added:
- vegansquirrelmonster likes this
- thedailyfeed posted this