The official blog of The Daily.
Download the app for the full interactive experience.
Tornadoes have struck Moore, Okla., more than any other U.S. city. Laura Parker investigates what it’s like to live there:
Moore is the kind of prairie-hardened community where elementary school children read weather radar like pros, and where you can set your watch by the weekly tornado siren tests that shriek for two minutes every Saturday. Nearly everyone claims a talent for being able to “feel” when tornadoes are brewing and few are the folks who don’t keep itemized inventories of household goods as if they were cataloging the Smithsonian.
- bethiebrutal likes this
- sleepybunnyy reblogged this from thedailyfeed
- mozartme reblogged this from thedailyfeed
- melfray likes this
- meetmycrownjewels reblogged this from thedailyfeed
- hopeless-wanderlust reblogged this from schweppes-style
- tsume-the-lone-wolf likes this
- schweppes-style reblogged this from thedailyfeed and added:
- alexturnerfromstatefarm reblogged this from thedailyfeed
- meganmarks likes this
- sleepless-sky reblogged this from thedailyfeed and added:
- dannygronerportfolio likes this
- persianpumpkin likes this
- thedailyfeed posted this