The official blog of The Daily.
Download the app for the full interactive experience.
No matter who wins, the upcoming election could spook the bull market. Luckily, there are a few things investors can do to prepare.
“We think it’s much more important for investors today to be positioning for volatility,” said Kate Warne, principal of research at Edward Jones, a retail brokerage. “People who had their portfolios appropriately weighted six months ago, may have too much in equity.”
Stack Financial Management, which manages about $700 million from its Whitefish, Mont., headquarters, is already backing away from stocks. “We’re nowhere near full bear-market defensive mode, but at the same time, we want to hedge our bets a little and take some money off the table,” said Senior Portfolio Manager Eric Vermulm.
- bayotka12345 likes this
- -soma reblogged this from thedailyfeed
- sortrature likes this
- tcanews reblogged this from thedailyfeed
- joshg3er likes this
- swingtrader likes this
- cowgirls-and-indians reblogged this from thedailyfeed
- radon-t likes this
- thedailygrit likes this
- myegoandthoughts likes this
- goodideaexchange reblogged this from thedailyfeed
- adistinctivetaste reblogged this from thedailyfeed
- adistinctivetaste likes this
- thedailyfeed posted this